Hello loves! I don’t know about you, but I am kind of feeling down today. I go back to college tonight after spending the week with my family, and the weather is gloomy and cold.
There is nothing I like better when I am feeling sad than some inspirational quotes (and some hot chocolate), so I thought I would post some for all of my lovely readers to enjoy!
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
- Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs
I hope everyone has a happy and sunshine-filled week!
Thanks for reading!